Hey y'all Hey! It's been a while since I've dropped a post. After being consistent with my blogging for most of 2019, I fell off the writing wagon. #ISorry
I had some significant changes to occur during the last half of 2019 that threw my routines off. A new job, a new relationship, and a new home has had me barely keeping my head above water so there was no time to write. But as I reviewed 2019, not writing consistently was one of my regrets and I am making changes to allow time for it in 2020...or something similar to it ;) #StayTuned
With reflection of the past year, comes anticipation and expectation for the coming year. As we prepare to enter 2020 in a few days, I started reflecting on certain areas of my life that I want to review and make sure I'm mindful of for the upcoming year and new decade!
So I compiled a list of my 20 for 20. 20 areas to assess and be mindful of.
1. Activities...what activities will I say yes to? Be mindful of what I give my time to.
2. Healthy eating...what will I fuel my body with? When I eat better, I feel better..
3. Social Media...monitor the amount I time I spend on there and be mindful of what I'm looking at.
4. Bedtime...Does my sleep schedule need adjustments? Be mindful of how I feel when I'm fully rested.
5. Relationships...Am I devoting enough time to my family and friends? How can I be better?
6. Spirituality...Am I spending enough time devoted to my spirituality?
7. Giving back...What charities do I want to support and how can I give back?
8. Boundaries...Do I need to set new ones or adjust them? Be mindful of who and what gets my time.
9. Priorities...What needs to be at the top of my list? Do I need to move some things around?
10. Fun...How can I balance productivity with fun?
11. Be present...Make sure that I am present and enjoying every moment.
12. Finance goals...Am I being mindful of my spending to achieve my financial goals?
13. Unexpressed expectations...Am I being open and honest about what I need in my relationships?
14. Working at work...Am I happy with my career? Do I need to make changes?
15. Reading...What books will I read this year?
16. Estate planning...What do I need to do to prepare?
17. Take up space...Am I making myself smaller? How can I expand into spaces that fit my purpose?
18. Style update...When you look good, you play good. Am I putting my best image forward?
19. Stillness...Am I taking time to let the Universe work?
20. Word...What is my word for the year? What will be my focus?
As I prepare my goals, I will review this list to get myself ready to tackle the 366 days of 2020. What do you do to prepare to set your goals?
Happy New Year! I hope your 2019 ends on a high note and I hope 2020 starts off AMAZING for you!